You taste, we drive
You will be accompanied by a friendly expert guide for full day tour which also includes lunch at the winery and a personal visit with the wine maker at the cantina, wine tasting and monument visits.
- Emilia Romagna : The tempting destinations for gourmand tourists.
- Emilia Romagna is home of DOC Lambrusco, Albana di Romagna, Colli Piacentini, including a Bonarda-Barbera blend called Gutturnio after an ancient Roman silver goblet found nearby.Travelling through seaside towns, breathtaking lagoon landscapes and old medieval neighborhoods, it offers picturesque glimpses of castles, hills, towers and abbeys.
- Tuscany : Divine Wines
- Tuscany is perhaps the most famous of all Italian wine regions. This fact has no doubt been perpetuated by the romance of the region's endless rolling hills and cypress-lined country roads, but it is nonetheless home to some of the world’s most prestigious wines.
- Veneto : the famous Amarone wine..."the big dry one".
- To its natural and artistic beauty, Veneto also combines it’s Food and Wine tradition. From the mountain to the sea, from the lake to the lowland, the routes of taste untangle in landscapes of rare beauty. In this context you can find the Routes of Wine and Traditional Products. Along them you can find wineries and other places of gastronomical interest that will cordially welcome you. You can visit the smallest winery in Europe.