The motor valley - 3 Days
The tour takes place in the region called Land of Motors, between Emilia Romagna and Tuscany and includes visits to some of the main motor factory (Ferrari,Lamborghini, Maserati, Ducati, Morini and much more are only fews names). Are schedule also gourmet visits to taste some of the most renowned food in the world directly where they are produced. By a one day guided tour and a detailed road-book and maps you will enjoy beautiful routes towards Tuscany and the hills surrounding Bologna and Modena.
- Day 1 - Ferrari Museum and food tasting
- Your tour guide pick you up at your hotel in the morning to visit of most famous car museum : the Galleria Ferrari. The Gallery is a car collection and it is changed regularly, here you can see famous racing cars, prototypes, and "regular" Ferrari build cars vintage and modern. In the afternoon you'll visit a family-cooperative where you will watch all the stages in the production of parmigiano reggiano --parmesan cheese--, learn all about it and of course taste it. back to hotel. Dinner free.
- Day 2 - Live your Ferrari dream
- In the morning your luxury sport car will be delvery to your hotel. We will give you a customized road-book with suggested routes and itinerary descriptions, to let you discovery the beauty of Land of Motor.
- This proposal can be a wonderful CORPORATE INCENTIVE TRAVEL! You can hire the whole track and drive Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati.
- Give to your employees an exciting and impactful rewards programs. Let them discover the Ferrari world and try the passion and glamour of the land of Motors! Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Morini, Malaguti and Ducati, and the great tracks of Imola and Misano are only a few of the “words” of this land.
Bologna, Modena, Parma or Reggio Emilia
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
Private small group, miminum 2 people.
This 1- to 8-day tour can be tailored to suit your every need.
WHAT'S INCLUDED :
- A Ferrari F430F1 coupè rental for 2 days. Delivery and drop off the car at hotel. Up to 400 km driving - Third part liability insurance.
- One day personal tour guide on his private car.
- Accommodation with breakfast (2 nights based on double occupancy).
- Ferrari Museum admittance or other collection.
- Parmesan Cheese producer visit and tasting.