Mistery Tuscany - 3 Days
Travel through history, culture, mysteries and fantasy. You will visit places where they are hidden treasures, art, passion, or "simply" gold and jewels but still worth visiting for their mysteries and their compelling stories, their legends and fascinating magic. Cities, towns, fortresses and castles, medieval buildings and environments, leaving to relive wrap from poetry and fantasy.
- Day 1 - The Iron Baron and San Galgano Abbey
- We'll start our Mistery tour in Castello di Brolio, where the Chianti wine formula has been invented in 1872 and we'll learn the history of Bettino Ricasoli, the "Iron Baron". After we'll stop for wine tasting in the oldest italian winery. In the afternoon we 'll discovery the real sword in the stone, plunged by Saint Galgano into the rock emerging on the top of the hill in 1180.
- Day 2 - Monteriggioni and Poggibonsi
- Enjoy a tour around what was once one of the biggest and most majestic castles in the land! The castle of Monteriggioni is also home to one of Tuscany’s most famous legends. In the afternoon we'll visit the the suggestive Strozzavolpe Castel where a strange fox used to make the inhabitants and visitors run away. You can sleep few metres from Castel and taste the excellent Chianti wine and special extra-virgin olive oil.
- Day 3 - The Devil's bridge and Lucca
- The Devil's Bridge" is certainly the most beautiful bridge in Tuscany, and one of the most suggestive in Italy. Discovery how was builted and learn about its legend. We'll drive back to Florence or end our day in Lucca where city walls keep out the modern world and allow for a deeper immersion into the culture and history of the city.