Must Visit - 7 days
Vanessa has a comprehensive background as fashion art director , events creator and sales manager. She worked for long time for important clothes brands and traveled all around the world. As she met Larisa, also with a background in fashion shooting and hotel & restaurant consulting, their passion for travel, design and fashion created a new multi-layered approach to each tour, wedding and events that they organize. Italy Amore Mio is a full-service vacation, wedding and event design studio. All our proposals are conveniently designed for you. No matter if you joins us for a vacation, your wedding and honeymoon in Italy or special event : we'll make it truly unique.
- Day 1 - Welcome to Venice
- We'll meet in the afternoon at your Venice hotel, deeply nestled amidst the canals, bridges and alleyways of this magical, preserved-in-amber city. After introductions, we'll set off on an orientation walk, and then enjoy getting acquainted over a traditional Venetian dinner together.
- Day 2 - Historic Venice
- In the morning your local guide will take you for a historical walking tour through the backstreets of Venice, ending with the shimmering, mosaic-filled St. Mark's Basilica. You'll visit the picturesque island of Burano, known for its lacemaking, where you'll have free time to explore this pastel painted island. Afternoon free for Venice's other famous sights, or a romantic gondola tour. Dinner free.
- Day 3 - Wonders of Renaissance Florence & David
- We'll drive straight to Florence in the morning, and hit the ground walking with a Renaissance tour of the city's historic center. You'll learn about Brunelleschi's magnificent cathedral dome, Ghiberti's Baptistery doors, and other creations that helped define this world-changing era. We'll end our walk at the Accademia Gallery to marvel at the power of Michelangelo's greatest masterpiece, David. Tonight we'll share a hearty Tuscan dinner together.
- Day 4 - The Uffizi
- This morning we'll devote our time to the breathtaking Renaissance art of the Uffizi — home to the finest collection of Italian paintings anywhere — including works by Leonardo, Botticelli, Michelangelo and more. The rest of your day is free for making your own Florentine discoveries. Dinner free.
- Day 5 - Wine Tasting, Rome at Night
- In the morning we'll drive into the rolling hills of Umbria, stopping for a wine tasting lunch at a family-run winery. We'll then make a bee-line for Rome, where we'll take a neighborhood orientation walk on our way to tonight's dinner together. We'll end our day as any good Roman would — with a stroll through the historic heart of the city, lacing together the classy Piazza Navona, the remarkably-preserved, 2,000-year-old Pantheon and the magical Trevi Fountain.
- Day 6 - St. Peter's and the Vatican Museum
- We'll spend much of today on the Vatican side of the Tiber River. At the sprawling Vatican Museum we'll tour the seemingly endless collection of treasures as we make our way to the single work of art that dwarfs them all: Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel. We'll then have an orientation to the awe-inspiring St. Peter's Basilica, home to Michelangelo's sublime Pietà. You'll have the rest of your day free to wander through this immense church, climb the dome if you're feeling energetic, and explore the interesting market streets in this neighborhood.
- Day 7 - Monuments of Ancient Rome
- You'll spend the morning uncovering Ancient Rome, starting with a tour of multi-layered San Clemente — a 12th-century church sitting atop a 4th-century basilica and a previous Roman temple. Then we'll tour and hear vivid tales of the larger-than-life Colosseum and the birthplace of Ancient Rome: the Forum. You'll be free this afternoon to wander through the nearby Palatine ruins, St. Peter-in-Chains Church, or climb to the top of the Victor Emmanuel Monument to enjoy a panoramic city view. Tonight we'll feast together at our farewell dinner, sharing travel memories and toasting new friends. Arrivederci !
Bologna, Modena, Parma or Reggio Emilia
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
Private small group, miminum 2 people.
WE SUGGEST YOU
We suggest you to end your day with a wine tasting directly at the producers with food matching experience. Visit at the vineyard, production area, bottling process. Visitors will learn about the whole process of wine making.
Maecenas faucibus sagittis Fusce tincidunt, tellus eget tristique cursus, orci mi iaculis sem, sit amet dictum velit velit eu magna.
Nunc viverra nisi sed orci tincidunt at hendrerit orci luctus. Suspendisse tincidunt, ipsum at semper facilisis, turpis nisi dictum diam, nec tincidunt neque velit in nunc.