Castels in Emilia Romagna
Discover magical places full of stories to tell, places often surrounded by beautiful mysterious landscapes, that offer the unique experience of reliving ancient times. There 13 castles around Parma. Let's us give you few examples. Tour can be customized upon request and combined with other proposal for a unique experience.
- Matilde di Canossa : a modern woman in the Middle Ages
- Welcome to the Lands of Matilde of Canossa. You are going to discover a charming area with castles, tower houses and medieval hamlets scattered over a gentle hill country in the very heart of Emilia.
- 13 castles around Parma to tell you more than 3 centuries of history
- The castles enclose stories and secrets: it is said that people who lived there did not abandon them, remains tied to the vicissitudes of blood and love, stroll through the halls and guard towers, in white cloth armor or ordinance. We will let you discover the stories of the most beautiful castles in Italy.
- The little Versailles of Italy: art, food and history
- A special itinerary that starts from Reggia di Colorno, headquarters of the Academy of Italian cuisine and continues in the birthplace of Giuseppe Verdi to discover the typical italian foods in the magic of music.
Bologna, Modena, Parma or Reggio Emilia
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
Private small group tour, miminum 2 people.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR
Add to this tour a wine tasting, coking classes or a Ferrari Ride,or our special Italian Family Dinner! To become a 100% italian for one day.